Pest Control Careers
Petri Pest Control offers career opportunities at a well-established, local family-owned and operated, full-spectrum pest control company that’s been serving South Florida homes and businesses since 1956. As an award-winning pest control company in Broward County and Palm Beach County, we are committed to supporting our community with outreach projects like sponsoring the Junior Achievement of South Florida, 4Kids – A Home for Every Child, and more. We have been recognized by the Sun Sentinel as a Top Work Place and have received the Super Service Award from Angie’s List. We pledge to serve our customers with respect and work to surpass their expectations.
At Petri Pest Control Services, we are always searching for outstanding, customer service-oriented individuals with a positive outlook and a strong work ethic to join our growing team of pest control professionals.
At Petri, we believe in working together, and motivating each other, from our management team to our hard-working office and sales teams to our service team members, we see ourselves as one large family unit. We are dedicated to incentivizing and supporting each of our team members to help them succeed and reach their goals. All team members are treated with respect and we are determined to ensure all team members know how much they are appreciated.
At Petri Pest Control Services, we’re on a mission to expand our deeply satisfied customer base, driven by our team of results-driven customer service representatives, sales staff, and highly trained technicians. Petri Pest Control Services strives to ensure our customers can always depend on us to deliver quality service, time after time. We’re looking for a few exceptional people who exemplify Petri Pest Control Services’ core values of integrity, trust, care, and commitment to impeccable customer service.
Our full-time pest control and lawn care technicians benefit from the flexibility and the freedom that comes with working independently to develop your own route or territory as the neighborhood company the community can count on for all their pest control needs.
Our experienced management team supports our pest control technicians in all aspects of the job to help in fully developing your Petri Pest Control Services career.
Petri Pest Control Services offers our technicians the satisfaction of working in a professional, yet casual and comfortable environment that our family-owned and operated business provides.
Petri Pest Control Services employees should never have been convicted of a felony.
- Salary plus Bonus and Commissions
- Company Vehicle
- IRA Retirement Plan with Employer Matching Contributions
- Employer Shared Health Care Plan
- Vacations and Paid Holidays
- Drug-free Environment
- 45,000-65,0000 Per Year Salary
At Petri Pest Control Services, our Customer Service Representatives (CSR) assist customers by providing the most accurate and current product and service information available, in addition to routing and scheduling services, answering questions, and addressing any other customer concerns that may arise. Our CSR careers offer:
- Comprehensive assistance in every aspect of your career, working alongside our experienced management team to help you fully develop your potential CSR skills.
- The satisfaction of working in a professional, yet personable and relaxed environment that a family-owned and operated company like Petri provides. At Petri, you will find a company culture that is fun, rewarding, and engaging. Your success is our company’s success.
- Handling customer inquiries and issues over the phone
- Scheduling services with customers over the phone
- Providing information about products and services
- Troubleshooting and resolving service issues and concerns
- Documenting and updating customer records
- Developing and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge base of evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Excellent customer service telephone skills in a friendly but professional voice
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
"*" indicates required fields
Pest Control Careers in South Florida
Serving Broward County and Palm Beach County